FanRu Meng

FanRu Meng

We found Elsa and Ceci from a friend’s referral. We asked her help to renovate our newly purchased condo. The result turned out to be truly amazing. During the planning and discussion she and her team are fully attentive to listen to understand (we are indeed quite demanding for our home) and during the renovation work she is fully responsible for everything.

For any renovation you cannot expect 100% perfect because too many things could happen. However, you can expect Elsa’s expertise and experiences delivered 98% perfection while her commitment and action to your feedback delivered the rest of 2% so finally we got our perfect home.

I am super grateful for Elsa and Ceci’s awesome job done. They delivered our dream home. All I can say is to thank them and I hope they can help more people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Get a free quote for your project. Click here.

error: Content is protected !!